Friday, January 11, 2013

What We're About

   Hello there! My name is Willow, and me and my sister Rosie decided to start a blog! We kind of have an unhealthy obsession with four fandoms: Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Lord of the Rings (hence the name of the blog:) So if you like one, two or all of these fandoms, you are in for a treat! But beware, if you are a Twilight fan, you will probably hate this blog (me and Rosie aren't huge fans....)
   This is the order of how we will post (though we probably won't be able to post everyday)  
Harry Potter Monday
Hunger Games Tuesday
Pirates of the Caribbean Wednesday
Lord of the Rings Thursday
Fanfiction Friday
And anything else on Saturday and Sunday. So I hope you enjoy our blog! Please stop by on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment