Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hunger Games Tuesday- Haymitch Quotes

Here's some advice. Stay Alive.

 You could live a hundred lifetimes and not deserve him, you know.

 You've got about as much charm as a dead slug.

What is it sweetheart? More boy trouble?

Look at you, you just killed.... a place mat.

All right, I’ll make a deal with you. You don’t interfere with my drinking, and I’ll stay sober enough to help you.

 If for some reason you're clever enough to disable it, I'll authorize them to surgically implant this transmitter into your ear so that I may speak to you twenty-four hours a day.

 So at least half the victors have instructed their mentors to request you as an ally. I know it can't be your sunny personality.

 Face the probability of your imminent death, and know that there's absolutely nothing I can do to help you.

Loosen your corset, have a drink!

You better keep this knife, he knows what he's doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment